Thursday, August 27, 2009

[Visualizing] a Name

You wouldn't think something like a name tag would be so tedious to do but apparently it is were Interior Architecture is concerned...

Just to get back into the swing of lettering, make a name tag for your new desk space using techniques from Drawing and Designing with Confidence. Play with various ink pens and markers to overlay your penciled lettering.

I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do, so in the end I had two finals.

This last rendition is my final name tag, while I really liked the way my name turned out in the first name tag it was alittle sloppy for my taste and did not show that I knew how to do proper architectural lettering. [Which was a big part of the assignment.] The quote I felt embodied the program I'm in and design in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment